What is your postal address for queries?
The best way to get in touch is to send us a secure message from mybarclaycard online account servicing - that way we'll be able to quickly direct your query and respond to you within 24 hours.
Common requests that can be completed within mybarclaycard online account servicing:
- Change of address – simply click on the ‘Your Settings’ tab.
- Change of name due to due to marriage, civil partnership, separation, divorce, or misspelling – simply send us a secure message.
- To request a Disclosure of Authority, send us a Secure Message.
- Request a new or replacement card.
- Request a credit limit increase or decrease.
- View your PIN – simply select ‘PIN Services’ from the credit card home page.
Alternatively, you can use one of the addresses below:
General Enquiries: Barclaycard House, 1234 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7SG, Mail Van area 24.
Applications: Barclaycard, 51 Saffron Road, Wigston, LE18 4GA.
Fraud: Dept KK, 51 Saffron Road, Leicester, LE18 4US.
Payments: Barclaycard, Department PP, Bolton, BL11 1XX.
If you post us a cheque for payment, please ensure you add your name, postcode and card number to the back of the cheque.