What will lenders look at in my credit history?
Some of the things lenders look at include:
• whether or not you’re on the electoral roll
• the length of your credit history
• how many times you’ve applied for credit within short time periods
• the level of your current outstanding debt
• the type of credit products you currently have or had in the past
If you'd like to know more about credit scores and ratings take a look at our webpage on understanding your credit history or have a look at our factsheet