We use cookies to give you the best browsing experience and to help us understand how you use our site. Cookies are small snippets of data stored on your computer and some have already been set. By continuing to use our website you are accepting our use of cookies. To find out more, read about cookies

What is your postal address for queries?

The best way to get in touch is to send us a secure message from Barclaycard online servicing - that way we'll be able to quickly direct your query and respond to you within 24 hours.

You can send a secure message by logging into Barclaycard online servicing and selecting 'Secure message centre' which you'll find under 'Help' in the top menu.

To register for or log into Barclaycard online servicing, click here.

Common requests that can be completed within Barclaycard online servicing:

  • Change of address
  • Change of name due to due to marriage, civil partnership, separation, divorce, or misspelling; simply send us a secure message
  • To request a Disclosure of Authority, send us a Secure Message
  • Request a new or replacement card
  • Request a credit limit increase or decrease
  • View your PIN

Alternatively, you can use one of the addresses below:

General Enquiries: Barclaycard House, 1234 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7SG, Mail Van area 24

Applications: Barclaycard, 51 Saffron Road, Wigston, LE18 4GA

Fraud: Dept KK, 51 Saffron Road, Leicester, LE18 4US

Payments: Barclaycard, PO Box 292, SHEFFIELD S98 1SD

If you post us a cheque for payment, please ensure you add your name, postcode and card number to the back of the cheque.

How useful did you find this entry?

Not at all Very useful