FlyBMI has stopped trading. So how do I get my money back?

If you booked using your Barclaycard and would like our assistance, you’ll need to complete the attached form and send it back to us. 

Here’s what we’ll need from you:
• a copy of your holiday invoice/confirmation (we won’t be able to progress your claim without this)
• copies of the original airline tickets – that includes e-tickets or paper tickets
• any other documents you think will support your claim

We’ll amend your account so you won’t be charged any interest on this transaction for now. And it won’t affect your minimum payment either.

Please return your completed form, together with the required documents to our FREEPOST address, if you could make sure it’s' all in CAPITAL LETTERS please:



Alternatively, you can give us a call on 0800 161 5291 from 7am to 11pm. Call charges apply


Did this answer your question?

We are sorry you didn't find this helpful. Please let us know how we can improve this answer!