Thomas Cook have gone into liquidation, what should I do?

On the 23rd September 2019 Thomas Cook went into liquidation. The firm are ATOL protected and the CAA are managing repatriation and refunds. For the latest information please see the ATOL website

If you booked your travel with your Barclaycard and would like our help, you just need to complete the attached claim form and send it back to us, along with:

  • a copy of your holiday invoice/confirmation (we won’t be able to look into your claim without this)
  • copies of your original airline tickets – that includes e-tickets or paper tickets
  • any other documents you think are relevant
  • NOTE: you do not need to supply evidence that Thomas Cook have ceased trading

We’ll update your account – so you won’t be charged any interest on this transaction for now. And it won’t affect your minimum payment either. 

Please return your completed form, together with the required documents to our full FREEPOST address (no postcode is required) – please make sure the address is in capital letters:


Did this answer your question?

We are sorry you didn't find this helpful. Please let us know how we can improve this answer!