We use cookies to give you the best browsing experience and to help us understand how you use our site. Cookies are small snippets of data stored on your computer and some have already been set. By continuing to use our website you are accepting our use of cookies. To find out more, read about cookies

I usually pay the balance on my account in full by Direct Debit. What happens if I’ve requested a balance transfer or cash transfer?

If you currently pay your account in full by Direct Debit, you may want to update your account to pay either the minimum payment or another regular amount. Otherwise the Direct Debit will collect the full amount outstanding on your account (including the balance transfer or cash transferred to your bank account).

You can amend your Direct Debit by logging into your Barclaycard online servicing and selecting 'Direct Debit' under 'Payments' in the main menu.

To register for or log into Barclaycard online servicing click here.

If you'd prefer you can get in touch with our Customer Services Team , they'll be able to amend your Direct Debit for you.

Thank you for rating this entry