How do I query a transaction on my account?

Please make every attempt to contact the retailer (or liquidator if applicable) to resolve the matter directly with them if you have a query about a purchase. If you need our help to query a transaction you can access the required Disputed Transaction Claim Form here

Please complete and print the form as per the instructions and return it to:

Barclaycard House
PO Box 5592

Click here to open the dispute form. 

Alternatively you can give us a call on 0800 161 5291 from 7am to 11pm every day. We also offer a Next Generation Text or SignVideo service. For more information visit

Did this answer your question?

We are sorry you didn't find this helpful. Please let us know how we can improve this answer!