We use cookies to give you the best browsing experience and to help us understand how you use our site. Cookies are small snippets of data stored on your computer and some have already been set. By continuing to use our website you are accepting our use of cookies. To find out more, read about cookies

I've already transferred a balance or cash at the transfer rate available to me, can I do another one?

Absolutely, but please remember that the amount you can transfer depends on:
• your available credit
• your current balance, and
• the offers available to you

The maximum amount you can transfer will be up to 90% of your credit limit. The other 10% of your credit limit must still be available once the balance transfer is complete.

Thank you for rating this entry